EVENT SALES COORDINATOR
Kingmakers Indianapolis, IN
Kingmakers seeks a dedicated, humble, and results driven Event Sales Coordinator to manage the sales and bookings for our Indianapolis based events for companies. This individual must have a strong sales background in corporate and social events.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and self-motivated professional who exhibits top notch leadership through their strategic planning and attention to details. Kingmakers requires our Coordinator to have effective time management and organizational skills.
We are looking for an eager individual who regularly achieves phenomenal results and exemplifies a “Driven to Win” attitude, can overcome adversity, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Two or more years experience in the required field;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent problem solving capabilities;
- Effective meeting and presentation skills;
- Proficient computer knowledge in Word, Excel, and Google Drive, Slack and Asana or similar project management app;
- Knowledge of and professional network in the Downtown and Greater Indianapolis corporate environment and willingness to travel locally;
- Passion for board games is a bonus!
This is a part-time, hourly plus commission-based position with ability for a flexible schedule. Kingmakers is a fun environment with a reputation for excellent and unique guest service and experiences.
To apply, please email resume with a paragraph detailing interest and qualifications to email@example.com. We will consider each applicant, but only reply to those who we feel are a good match. Thank you for your interest!